Check this page often for important Beyond CHS dates and deadlines!
Please note: December 13 is the last day to order paper transcripts for pick up before winter break. Transcript requests received after December 13 will not be ready until after break. Transcript requests submitted over the winter break will not begin to be processed until January 7.
Register for SAT/ACT, AP Tests or College Entrance Exams
ACT: Students can register for the ACT at www.ACT.org
SAT: Students can register for the SAT at www.SAT.org
- For information about SAT dates, deadlines, and locations, click here: SAT Dates (2018-19)
- For information about ACT dates, deadlines, and locations, click here: ACT Dates (2018-19)
If you qualify for fee waivers, see Mrs. Williams or Mrs. Corrigan.
Advanced Placement: Registration for CHS students at: https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/380210
Request a Transcript (current students only)
Please use the link below to order your transcripts. (Alumni, please contact the Counseling Office at 541.757.5881 to request a transcript.)
- The first two official transcripts are free, then they are $2.00 each. Please allow one week (not including school breaks/holidays), then pick them up in Beyond CHS.
- Please bring photo ID and cash or check made out to CHS. Unofficial transcripts are free (one per semester). You may also request a PDF of your unofficial transcript to me emailed to you for free.
- Paper copies of your transcript are NOT required for the Common Application or the Coalition Application. Transcripts will be downloaded electronically when you assign/invite your counselor in your online application.