Student Athlete Medical History & Emergency Contact
CHS Athletic Training uses an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) registration and filing process. All medical records are secure, safe and confidential and will NOT be shared. Prior to participating on a team for Corvallis High School, all athletes must provide the Athletic Training Department with medical alerts, health history information, and emergency contact information. Registration and data entry is a one time process.
Getting Cleared for Sports
A physical exam is required for freshmen, juniors, new students, and first-year athletes. (Club sports require their own copies of the physcial exam results.) Returning sophomores and seniors who have physical exam cards on file from the previous year do not need to have a new physical examination. A physical exam is good for two years; therefore student-athletes must also satisfy the academic and training rules of the OSAA and Corvallis School District.
Please complete the following online process prior to your student’s first regulation practice.
To enter your information:
- Go to the Sportsware website: www.swol123.net
- Scroll to the middle of the screen and click the JOIN SPORTSWARE button
- Enter your school ID: 509J
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email address, Group and click the SEND button
Your request to join Sportsware will then be sent to the CHS Athletic Trainer for review. Once accepted you will receive an e-mail with “Sportswareonline Password Request”. Please click on the link in the e-mail to enter your child’s information. You will be directed to an ONLINE ACCESS page.
- Enter your e-mail address and select a password (put in new and confirm fields) then click SAVE
- Note, you have 24 hours to login, or your password will have to be reset
- You may now enter/update your child’s information
Enter/Update Your Student's Information
Go to www.swol123.net and enter your e-mail address and password to login.
- There will be a Status section with two links for areas you need to navigate to and fill out – Athletic Information and Medical History
- At the top of the page is the Menu Bar with the following tabs: MY INFO | MED HISTORY | FORMS | PRINT
- Note: you can enter information under each menu bar before clicking save
- MY INFO: enter name, address, emergency contact, insurance, medical section (SSN# info is NOT needed, please disregard)
- MED HISTORY: Complete a Medical History Questionnaire
- FORMS: View/Complete required paperwork
- Note: Sportsware will also display “You have ? forms to complete/download”
- PRINT: Print My Info and Medical History data for your records and to ensure you have completed all fields
Thank you for your prompt help. If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Training Department at 541-757-4455 for assistance.