Spectators are an important part of the games and are encouraged to conform to accepted standards of good sportsmanship and behavior. Spectators should at all times respect officials, visiting coaches, players, and cheerleaders as guests in the community and extend all courtesies to them.
Admission fees are charged at the following games: basketball, football, volleyball, and wrestling. All Punch Cards are honored at any home CHS sporting event (excluding endowment games, playoff games, and events at Crescent Valley HS). Punch cards may be purchased in the CHS Athletic Office and at the gate during the season. Admission prices are as follows:
|$8 (Seniors 65+ free)
|CHS Students with ASB card
|$5 (Pre-K free)
|CHS Students without an ASB card
|Visiting HS students with an ASB Card
|Adult 10 Event Punch Card
|Student 10 Event Punch Card
Spectator Conduct (OSAA)
- Spectators are required to wear masks at indoor and outdoor events.
- Spectators are not permitted to have signs or banners (larger than 8.5 x 11 inches), confetti, balloons or glass containers. Spectators are required to wear shirts.
- Spectators are not permitted to have artificial noisemakers. Some examples of artificial noisemakers are Thunder Stix, cowbells, clappers and air horns.
- Spectators will not be permitted to use vulgar/offensive or racially/culturally insensitive language. Spectators will not be permitted to engage in any racially/culturally insensitive actions.
- All cheers, comments and actions will be in direct support of one’s team. No cheers, comments or actions will be directed at one’s opponent or at contest officials. Some examples of inappropriate conduct or actions that are not permitted are: turning backs, holding up newspapers or jeering at the cheerleaders during opposing team introductions; disrespecting players by name, number or position; negative cheers or chants; throwing objects on the floor or field.
- Spectators who fail to comply with the Association or site management spectator conduct expectations may be expelled from the event and prohibited from attending future event.