Corvallis High School Athletes
CHS Athletic Training is implementing an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) registration and filing process. Sportsware is our online medical records software provider.
All medical records are secure, safe and confidential and will NOT be shared.
Prior to participating on a team for Corvallis High School, all athletes must provide the Athletic Training Dept. with medical alert and health history information.
Please complete the following online process prior to the student’s first regulation practice.
To enter your information:
- Go to: www.swol123.net
- Scroll to the middle of the screen and click the JOIN SPORTSWARE button
- Enter your school ID: 509J
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email address, Group and click the SEND button
- Your request to join Sportsware will then be sent to the Athletic Trainer for review
- Once accepted you will receive an e-mail with “Sportswareonline Password Request”
- Click on the link in the e-mail to begin which takes you to: ONLINE ACCESS
- Enter your e-mail address and select a password (put in new and confirm fields) then click SAVE
- Note, you have 24 hours to log-in, or your password will have to be re-set
NEXT STEPS: Updating your information
- Go to www.swol123.net
- Enter your e-mail address/password and click the login button
- There will be a Status section with two links for areas you need to navigate to and fill out – Athletic Information and Medical History
- At the top of the page is the Menu Bar MY INFO MED HISTORY FORMS PRINT
- Note: you can enter info under each menu bar before clicking save
- MY INFO: enter name, address, emergency contact, insurance, medical section
- SSN# info is NOT needed, please disregard
- MED HISTORY: Complete a Medical History Questionnaire
- FORMS: View/Complete required paperwork.
- Note: Sportsware will also display “You have ? forms to complete/download”
- PRINT: Print My Info and Medical History data for your records and to ensureyou have completed all entries; you do not need to return to CHS
Thank you for your prompt help. If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Training dept., at 541-757-4455 for assistance.
Bryan Painter, ATC