Plan Ahead for Fall Sports
The Athletic office will be clearing 2016 fall athletes on:
Wednesday, 8/10 from 1:00pm- 6:00pm, Thursday, 8/11 from 8:00am-4:00pm, Friday, and 8/12 from 12:00pm-4:00pm in the Athletic Office.
Sports physicals will be offered at the Beaver Sports Medicine on Tuesday, 8/9 (only) from 2:00pm – 5:00pm. Cost for the physical is $25.00. Please make checks made out to CHS Training Room.
Fall Conditioning Weeks – August 8th through August 12th
Week of Aug. 8th: Volleyball Cond. Camp: Week of Aug. 8th: Football Camp:
Week of Aug. 8th: Girls Soccer Cond. Camp: Week of Aug. 8th: Boys Soccer Cond. Camp: Week of Aug. 8th: Cross Country:
9:00am-12:00pm M-W in CHS Gyms 6:00pm-8:00pm M-F on CHS Turf Field 8:00am-10:30am M-Th CHS Turf Field 5:00pm-7:00pm M-Th Crystal Lake Park 6:00pm-7:00pm Mon. 8/10 – TBA
Practices/Tryouts – August 15th through August 19th
Football: B. Soccer: G. Soccer: Volleyball: XCountry:
9:00am-10:30am & 6:00-8:00pm – CHS Turf Field (M-F)
5:00pm-7:00pm – Crystal Lake Park Aug 15-19 (M-Th) & Aug 22-24 (M-W) 8:00am-10:30am – Taylor Field (M-Th)
9:00am-12:00pm – CHS Gyms (M-F)
Booster Club BBQ: Mark your calendars for the start of the year BBQ on Thursday, August 25, 2016 starting at 5:30pm at the Spartan Stadium.
Fall Sports Pictures will be Thursday, August 25 before the all sports BBQ. Your coach will have the exact times and places for your pictures.
Please bring the following with you to be cleared
- Read and sign the code of conduct (with parents), including academic requirements, training rules, and citizenship expectations.
- Health History Form – Everyone needs to fill out the front side of this form, even if you have a physical on file. If you do not have a physical on file from last year, (they are good for two years), you need to get a physical and have the Doctors office fill out the back side of the form.
- Pay the athletic user fee of $150.00/per sport. We take cash, check or credit card. If using a CC, we will need the actual card. We cannot manually enter an account number.
- Carry medical insurance and purchase a student body card at registration.
- We will also check your grades for eligibility (10-12 grades).
The required forms are located on the wall outside the Athletic Office or can be found on the CHS website.
Unexcused absences will not be tolerated. Grades will be checked at each 4 ½ week period to make sure that athletic eligibility is maintained. Involvement in high school sports can improve student grades and leadership skills.
NO REFUNDS ON USER FEES AFTER THE 3RD WEEK OF THE SEASON (BASED ON OSAA START DATE).
***YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN A SPORT UNTIL YOU ARE CLEARED***
- 2016 Code Of Conduct
- OSAA Sports Physical Form – English / Sports Physical Form – Spanish (freshman and juniors, and also sophomores/seniors with no physical on file from the previous year should have a full sports physical and complete pages 1 and 2 of this form; all other athletes must complete page 1 of this form)
- Sportsware Instruction Form (For Training Room)