The Plan Ahead For Fall Sport is currently being updated with NEW dates.
Stay tuned for Fall 2017 Sports.
Plan Ahead for Fall Sports
Please bring the following with you to be cleared
- Read and sign the code of conduct (with parents), including academic requirements, training rules, and citizenship expectations.
- Health History Form – Everyone needs to fill out the front side of this form, even if you have a physical on file. If you do not have a physical on file from last year, (they are good for two years), you need to get a physical and have the Doctors office fill out the back side of the form.
- Pay the athletic user fee of $150.00/per sport. We take cash, check or credit card. If using a CC, we will need the actual card. We cannot manually enter an account number.
- Carry medical insurance and purchase a student body card at registration.
- We will also check your grades for eligibility (10-12 grades).
The required forms are located on the wall outside the Athletic Office or can be found on the CHS website.
Unexcused absences will not be tolerated. Grades will be checked at each 4 ½ week period to make sure that athletic eligibility is maintained. Involvement in high school sports can improve student grades and leadership skills.
NO REFUNDS ON USER FEES AFTER THE 3RD WEEK OF THE SEASON (BASED ON OSAA START DATE).
***YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN A SPORT UNTIL YOU ARE CLEARED***
Paperwork for Sports Clearance
- Code Of Conduct
- OSAA Sports Physical Form – English / Sports Physical Form – Spanish (freshman and juniors, and also sophomores/seniors with no physical on file from the previous year should have a full sports physical and complete pages 1 and 2 of this form; all other athletes must complete page 1 of this form)
Sportsware Instruction Form (For Training Room)
For 2nd and/or 3rd sports of the year, no additional paperwork is needed. All you need to do is come to the athletic department and pull your clearance papers from the filing cabinet. We will check your eligibility (grades & credits), take your user fee and make a clearance slip for the new sport.